Top sponsors announced for upcoming IQSC Data Summit
The DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) Foundation today announced the top Platinum Sponsors of its upcoming Information and Quality Services Center’s (IQSC) Fourth Annual Data Summit, November 4-6. The sponsors are Intalere, Stratasan and Teknion Data Solutions.
Intalere’s mission focuses on elevating the operational health of America’s healthcare providers by designing solutions that deliver optimal cost, quality and clinical outcomes. Drawing on the power of its owner Intermountain Healthcare’s nationally-recognized healthcare supply chain expertise and leadership in technology, process improvement, and evidence-based clinical and business best practices, Intalere is uniquely positioned to be the innovation leader in the healthcare industry.
Stratasan partners with more than 1,000 hospitals providing market intelligence that equips them to maximize growth and achieve efficiency in their strategic growth initiatives. Their proprietary software platform and reality-driven data analysis provide a foundation for strategic growth including planning, marketing, physician relations, and mergers and acquisitions. This intelligence is delivered via their application platform and a team of seasoned healthcare strategic growth professionals, called Spark Services.
Teknion Data Solutions is a Dallas data analytics consulting company specializing in helping organizations leverage their data to drive deeper insights and deliver better results. Teknion’s healthcare data analytics expertise includes Data Strategy, Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Warehouse Design and Development, DW Cloud Migration, Data Science, and Visual and Embedded Analytics. They are partners with Tableau, Alteryx, Snowflake, Salesforce and offer Validatar, a proprietary technology solution automating data quality and testing.
Popular executive coach and speaker Don Taylor was announced last week as the keynote speaker of the Summit. This year’s event will be virtual, with Taylor kicking off the webinar on November 4 from 9:00 to 10:45 a.m., CDT.
The event continues November 5 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., CDT, with three sessions including:
• “Avoiding Visualization Misuse and Disillusion by Understanding Your Stakeholders,” Maggi Savo, Healthcare Improvement Analytics Director at Baylor Scott & White Health Quality Alliance;
• “Utilization of High Need High Cost Risk Stratification to Support Personalized Care Plans for Individual Member Needs,” Ray Pacheco and Carmen Davis, Healthcare Improvement Analytics Team at Baylor Scott & White Health Quality Alliance;
• “Innovation in Healthcare,” Dr. Jerry Henderson, Chief Medical Information Officer, JPS Health Network.
The third session is November 6 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., CDT, with two segments including:
• “COVID-19 Data Panel,” Stephen Love, President/CEO, DFWHC; Dr. Brett Moran, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Parkland Health & Hospital System; Jacob Seil, Healthcare Coalition System Performance Manager at North Central Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council;
• “Developing an In-House Data Science Capability,” Michael Parris, Vice President of Data and Analytics, Texas Health Resources.
To register, click here.
For information, please contact Theresa Mendoza, the IQSC data guru at the DFWHC Foundation, at email@example.com.