Each day, people just like you enter hospitals all around the North Texas Region. Through the collaboration of our North Texas hospitals, these visits get recorded in our regional data base. The DFWHC Foundation helps transform this information into knowledge that can be used to improve the care you receive from start to finish.
2018 IQSC Data Summit
- “Analytics to Action” : Priya Devapriya, Ph.D.
- “Show Me The Value!” : Vikas Chowdhry
- “Hospital Data in Population Health”: Moderator Laurie Long, Panel included Alan Moore, Molly Plummer, Marsha Ingle
- “DFWHC Foundation: Past, Present, & Future”: Theresa Mendoza, Greg Shelton
- “Diverse Interdisciplinary Research Teams and Secure Access to HIPAA Protected Data”: David Gardner, Ph.D.
- “Strategic Allocation of Community Based Resources through Geomapping”: Don Smith, Amanda Robbins
- Methodist Dallas