Collaborative Grant Writing Proposal
Department offers collaborative grant application preparation, convening and advising, supported by experienced grant writers for workforce and community health services.
The DFWHC Foundation plays a key role in identifying and addressing disparities related to language, ethnicity, race, culture, gender, age, income, literacy, health, diseases and access to health care in the community. We provide evidence based support to regional health partnerships (RHPs), community programs, and various public health committees. Collaborative Grant Writing as heading and below that have this – Collaborative grant application preparation, convening and advising, supported by experienced grant writers for workforce and community health services
Empowering healthcare organizations through the use of data to create health programs that benefit the community.
Providing the information and assistance that helps create positive action plans.
Forging partnerships between businesses and healthcare organizations to facilitate better healthcare.
Healthy North Texas
Community Health Website
The HealthyNTexas.org website is a resource for education and awareness. The site has real-time and interactive reporting capabilities with data visualization. Its community health and population data serves 7.5 million residents in a 16-county region including Collin, Dallas, Denton, Hood, Johnson, Navarro, Parker, Somervell, Tarrant, Ellis, Erath, Grayson, Kaufman, Wise and Rockwall. It presents information in an easy-to-understand format with proactive health recommendations at your fingertips. Over 30,000 unique users visited this website in 2016.:
- Community Health Needs Assessment Tools – A community report card continuously updated to forecast the needs of North Texas
- Strategic Planning – A foundation of information that assists organizations in the development of community action plans
- Best Practices – A storehouse for best practices assisting in the development and improvement of strategies
- Collaboration – Information portal of resources, services, news and events that forge public and private partnerships
- Educational Library – Central source of information to increase public education and awareness on issues that affect Texas
- Advocacy – Information serving as a guide for policy recommendations
North Texas Community Health Collaborative (CHC)
The North Texas Community Health Collaborative is comprised of professionals with expertise in public health, data analysis, health disparities and strategic planning.
The North Texas Community Health Collaborative is comprised of professionals with expertise in public health, data analysis, health disparities and strategic planning. This DFWHC Foundation lead collaborative has 36 member organizations including hospitals and health systems, academic institutions and wide range of community based nonprofit organizations.
This collaborative is working towards understanding health disparities in the community while creating plans to promote healthier lives for North Texas residents. www.healthyntexas.org.