Don Taylor announced as keynote speaker at IQSC Data Summit on Nov. 4
Popular executive coach and speaker Don Taylor was announced this week as the keynote speaker of the DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) Foundation Information and Quality Services Center’s (IQSC) Fourth Annual Data Summit, November 4-6. This year’s event will be virtual, with Taylor kicking off the webinar on November 4 from 9:00 to 10:45 a.m., CDT.
His presentation, titled “What the HEALTH Just Happened?,” will include insights based on 40 years of experience across the healthcare industry. Taylor is a retired Colonel who served in the U.S. Air Force for over 25 years. He has been the CEO of hospitals and served as the COO of the Air Force’s 6,000 staff Academic Medical Center. He also was Commander/CEO of largest trauma hospital in Iraq in 2006.
The event continues November 5 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., CDT, with three sessions including:
• “Avoiding Visualization Misuse and Disillusion by Understanding Your Stakeholders,” Maggi Savo, Healthcare Improvement Analytics Director at Baylor Scott & White Health Quality Alliance;
• “Utilization of High Need High Cost Risk Stratification to Support Personalized Care Plans for Individual Member Needs,” Ray Pacheco and Carmen Davis, Healthcare Improvement Analytics Team at Baylor Scott & White Health Quality Alliance;
• “Innovation in Healthcare,” Dr. Jerry Henderson, Chief Medical Information Officer, JPS Health Network.
The third session is November 6 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., CDT, with two segments including:
• “COVID-19 Data Panel,” Stephen Love, President/CEO, DFWHC; Dr. Miguel Benet, Chief Medical Officer, Medical City Healthcare; Jacob Seil, Healthcare Coalition System Performance Manager at North Central Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council;
• “Developing an In-House Data Science Capability,” Michael Parris, Vice President of Data and Analytics, Texas Health Resources.
For sponsorships, click here.
To register, click here.
For information, please contact Theresa Mendoza, the IQSC data guru at the DFWHC Foundation, at firstname.lastname@example.org.