Guests from NBC-5, UTSW, Texas Health and Scottish Rite highlight “The Human Side of Health Care”
Episode 40 of the DFW Hospital Council’s weekly radio program “The Human Side of Health Care” was broadcast this weekend on KRLD 1080 AM. The discussion focused on a snake bite of a local meteorologist and studies on family stress during the pandemic.
• Dr. Robert Haley, Director of the Division of Epidemiology, UT Southwestern;
• David Finfrock, Chief Meteorologist, NBC-5;
• Dr. Erik Ledig, Emergency Department Director, Texas Health Willow Park;
• Kirsten Tulchin-Francis, Director in the Movement Science Laboratory, Scottish Rite for Children;
• and Whitney Herge, Pediatric Psychologist, Scottish Rite for Children.
DFWHC President/CEO Stephen Love and KRLD’s Thomas Miller provided a North Texas COVID-19 update.
The radio program runs throughout 2020 on Sunday’s from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. CDT.
You can listen to the program here.
For information or program ideas, you can contact [email protected].
You can listen to past broadcasts on: