Day two of the Foundation’s IQSC Data Summit continues today!
Day two of the DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) Foundation’s Information and Quality Services Center’s (IQSC) Fourth Annual Data Summit will kick off today from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., CDT.
The sessions will include:
• “Avoiding Visualization Misuse and Disillusion by Understanding Your Stakeholders,” Maggi Savo, Healthcare Improvement Analytics Director at Baylor Scott & White Health Quality Alliance;
• “Utilization of High Need High Cost Risk Stratification to Support Personalized Care Plans for Individual Member Needs,” Ray Pacheco and Carmen Davis, Healthcare Improvement Analytics Team at Baylor Scott & White Health Quality Alliance;
• “Innovation in Healthcare,” Dr. Jerry Henderson, Chief Medical Information Officer, JPS Health Network.
More than 100 registrants are expected to participate in this year’s virtual event.
“We’re thrilled by the turnout, all things considered,” said Theresa Mendoza, the DFWHC Foundations’ director of quality and data services. “The poster presentations and the educational sessions have been fascinating and we are looking forward to today’s speakers. We are so appreciative of the data experts and the sponsors who have worked with us on this event.”
Popular executive coach Don Taylor opened the event yesterday as the keynote speaker.
The third session will conclude the Summit tomorrow from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., CDT, with two segments including:
• “COVID-19 Data Panel,” Stephen Love, President/CEO, DFWHC; Dr. Brett Moran, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Parkland Health & Hospital System; Jacob Seil, Healthcare Coalition System Performance Manager at North Central Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council;
• “Developing an In-House Data Science Capability,” Michael Parris, Vice President of Data and Analytics, Texas Health Resources.
Platinum Sponsors this year are Intalere, Stratasan and Teknion Data Solutions.
Poster presentations can be found here.
For information, please contact Theresa Mendoza, the IQSC data guru at the DFWHC Foundation, at firstname.lastname@example.org.