“Human Side of Health Care” interviews guests from Parkland, Baylor Scott & White and Cook Children’s
Episode four of the DFW Hospital Council’s weekly radio program “The Human Side of Health Care” was broadcast on Sunday, January 26 on KRLD 1080 AM. Guest stars included:
• Dr. Phillip Huang, Director of Dallas County Health and Human Services;
• Kellie Rodriguez, Director of the Global Diabetes Program at Parkland Health & Hospital System;
• Dr. Don Sewell, Director of Faith in Action Initiatives at Baylor Scott & White Health;
• Niki Shah, Vice President of Community Health at Baylor Scott & White Health;
• and Dr. Karen Schultz, a pediatric pulmonologist at Cook Children’s.
The radio program, hosted by DFWHC President/CEO Stephen Love and KRLD’s Thomas Miller, will run throughout 2020 on Sunday’s from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST.
You can listen to the broadcast here.
For information or program ideas, you can contact [email protected].
You can also listen to broadcasts on: