Wound Certification Prep Course set for March 14-15 in Dallas
HMP Global will be hosting a Wound Certification Prep Course on March 14-15 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on both days, with the official exam to follow on March 16. The sessions will be held at the Embassy Suites DFW Airport North in Grapevine.
The event will provide:
• the essentials to become wound care certified;
• professional growth with up to 17 CME/CE/CECHs;
• an interdisciplinary panel of AWBM Certified Wound Specialists;
• education to pass the CWCA®, CWS® or CWSP® board certification exam, which are valid for 10 years;
• reduced medico-legal issues for the hospital or clinic;
• increased reimbursements by reducing hospital-acquired pressure ulcers;
• a convenient two-day format, with the option to sit for the certification board exam on the third day.
An event brochure can be found here.
DFW Hospital Council members can receive a $150 discount by using the code WCPCOR150 and registering here.
For information, please contact Amanda Virgili at [email protected].