Sponsors announced for April 25 Employee of the Year Luncheon
The DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) Foundation is proud to announce the official sponsors of its 22nd Annual Employee of the Year Luncheon on April 25 at the Hurst Conference Center. Deadline to purchase tickets and tables is today at 5:00 p.m. They can be found here.
Hall Render, CampbellWilson, LLP and GroupOne Background Screening have come aboard as the top Platinum Sponsors of the luncheon.
• Hall Render is the nation’s largest law firm focused exclusively on matters specific to health care organizations, with extensive knowledge and experience setting them apart.
• CampbellWilson, LLP is a nationally recognized healthcare consulting firm specializing in provider reimbursement and overall hospital operational improvement.
• GroupOne was created by a board of chief executive officers more than 25 years ago and today offers an established advantage when providing dependable background, post-employment, drug and student screenings.
• Denitech – A Xerox Company will serve as the event’s Media Sponsor, which will include the printing of the program brochures. Denitech provides affordable and scalable document management solutions to businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and across Texas.
• Accenture has come aboard as a Gold Sponsor. They are a leading global professional services company providing a range of strategy, consulting, digital, technology & operations services and solutions to healthcare providers.
• Teknion Data Solutions will serve as a Silver Sponsor. They are a Dallas-Fort Worth technology consulting firm specializing in business intelligence, data management and advanced analytics.
• Fresenius Kidney Care will be the event Bronze Sponsor. The company offers dialysis treatment, resources, recipes and support for individuals living with chronic kidney disease and ESRD.
Hospital Sponsors include:
• Baylor Scott & White Health
• Cook Children’s
• Texas Health Resources
• Children’s Health
• JPS Health Network
• Kindred Hospitals
• Medical City Healthcare
• Parkland Health & Hospital System
• UT Southwestern Medical Center
• Methodist Health System
“We are so thankful for every one of these sponsors,” said W. Stephen Love, president/CEO of DFWHC. “We could not host the Employee of the Year Luncheon without their valuable support.”
For information on the luncheon, please contact [email protected] or [email protected].