NTAHQ to host annual conference on May 15-16 in Dallas
The North Texas Association for Healthcare Quality (NTAHQ) will be hosting its annual conference titled “The Healthcare Quality Professional” on May 15-16 in the Hitt Auditorium on the campus of Methodist Dallas Medical Center. The event is from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on May 15 and 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on May 16.
Speakers will include the DFW Hospital Council’s President/CEO W. Stephen Love discussing “Public Policy and Social Determinants of Health.”
Additional speakers and topics include:
• Michael Petersen, “How AI, Analytics and Emerging Technologies are Innovating Healthcare”
• Ken Rothfield, “Patient Safety and High Reliability”
• David W. Toomey, “The Business Imperative for Change in Healthcare”
• Jane Alberico, “Crucial Conversations for a Hijacked Amygdala!”
• Katie Slaughter, “Lean Six Sigma for Healthcare”
This activity has been approved by American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) for 12.75 contact hours. The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
You can register here.
For information, please contact [email protected] or call 903-416-5395.