Foundation’s 4th Annual IQSC Data Summit set for Nov. 4-6
Save the date and mark your calendars! The DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) Foundation Information and Quality Services Center’s (IQSC) Fourth Annual Data Summit has gone virtual, with three sessions scheduled for November 4-6.
Hospital poster submissions detailing recent data projects will be accepted until October 16.
The event will kick off on November 4 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m., CDT, with Keynote Speaker Don Taylor. His presentation will be titled “What the HEALTH Just Happened?” Taylor is a veteran leadership coach who is a former U.S. Air Force Colonel and healthcare executive. He comes to us highly recommended!
The event continues November 5 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., CDT, with three sessions including:
• “Avoiding Visualization Misuse and Disillusion by Understanding Your Stakeholders,” Maggi Savo, Healthcare Improvement Analytics Director at Baylor Scott & White Health Quality Alliance;
• “Utilization of High Need High Cost Risk Stratification to Support Personalized Care Plans for Individual Member Needs,” Ray Pacheco and Carmen Davis, Healthcare Improvement Analytics Team at Baylor Scott & White Health Quality Alliance;
• “Innovation in Healthcare,” Dr. Jerry Henderson, Chief Medical Information Officer, JPS Health Network.
The third session is November 6 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., CDT, with two segments including:
• “COVID-19 Data Panel,” Stephen Love, President/CEO, DFWHC; Dr. Miguel Benet, Chief Medical Officer, Medical City Healthcare; Jacob Seil, Healthcare Coalition System Performance Manager at North Central Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council;
• “Developing an In-House Data Science Capability,” Michael Parris, Vice President of Data and Analytics, Texas Health Resources.
For sponsorships, click here.
To register, click here.
To submit a poster, click here.
For information, please contact Theresa Mendoza, the IQSC data guru at the DFWHC Foundation, at firstname.lastname@example.org.