DFWHC’s “The Human Side of Health Care” interviews guests from Children’s, JPS, Hunt and Medical City
The second edition of the DFW Hospital Council’s weekly radio program “The Human Side of Health Care” was broadcast on Sunday, January 12 on KRLD 1080 AM. Guest stars included:
• Jason Isham, Director of Integrated Behavioral Health at Children’s Health;
• Lara Burnside, Senior VP, Strategy, Chief Patient Experience Officer at JPS Health Network;
• Richard Carter, President/CEO, Hunt Regional Medical Center;
• Ryan Eason, Community Relations Director, Medical City Healthcare;
• Janet St. James, Assistant VP of Communications, Medical City Healthcare.
The radio program, hosted by DFWHC President/CEO Stephen Love and KRLD’s Thomas Miller, will run throughout 2020 on Sunday’s from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST.
You can listen to the broadcast here.
You can find it on Spotify here.
RSS Feed can be found here.
You can find it on Stitcher here.
For information or program ideas, you can contact [email protected].