DFW ANIA to host Annual Conference on Oct. 6 in Grand Prairie
The Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter of the American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA) will host its Annual Conference on Friday, October 6 at the Ruthe Jackson Center in Grand Prairie from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. There will be 6.5 CEU credits available.
Six sessions will be presented with topics to include:
- • Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Delivery;
• 2024 CMS Promoting Interoperability Reporting Program;
• Forensic/SANE Nursing in the HER;
• Workplace Violence;
• The Digital Health Clinic;
• Texas EMS Wrist Band: Tracking Patient Movement and Data.
More than 20 speakers will be participating including three panel discussions. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
To register, please click here.
For information, please contact Dr. Mari Tietze at firstname.lastname@example.org.