The 13th Annual Patient Safety Summit has begun!
We have liftoff! The DFW Hospital Council Foundation’s 13th Annual Patient Safety Summit has begun, with keynote speaker Meagan Johnson opening the event to discuss “Generational Workforce.”
The virtual Summit will continue to take place over three two-hour sessions via webinar on September 17, 24 and October 1.
As we speak, Johnson is discussing how to tackle generational challenges in the workplace. Her presentation is being recorded and will be available to all attendees.
The Summit’s schedule will continue with:
• Sept. 17, 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Audrey Cortez, “Steady and Raise Method for Resiliency”
• Sept. 17, 11:00-12:00 noon – Winjie Tang Miao, “Shifting Priorities to Consumer and Patient Safety Focus”
• Sept. 24, 10:00-10:40 a.m. – Panel to include Lara Burnside, Brittany Hendrickson and Anne Van Dyke, “Patient and Family Engagement”
• Sept. 24, 10:45-11:30 a.m. – Valere Lemon, “Active Trigger Surveillance: Illuminating our Safety Blind Spots”
• Sept. 24, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. – Panel to include Lisa M. Boone, Sherry Cusumano and Lee Ann Franklin, “Mental Health”
• Oct. 1, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 noon – DFWHC Foundation Health Literacy Committee, “Health Literacy Workshop”
Continuing education credits will include 7.75 CNE’s, CPHQ and ASHRM, as well as ACHE Qualified Self-Reported Credits.
For event details and to register, please click here.