Patient Safety Summit presentations posted online
Whew! Our DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) Foundation staff worked night and day to post the recordings from their 12th Annual Patient Safety Summit on August 1. Now, you can view each presentation individually on the DFWHC Foundation’s very own YouTube channel.
• “Clinician Well Being/Burnout/Resilience” – Elisa Arespacochaga, Vice President of American Hospital Association’s Physician Alliance
• “Health Literacy” – Dr. Teresa Wagner, UNT Health Science Center; Dr. Carol Howe, Texas Christian University; Brennan Lewis, Children’s Health; Tracy Adame, Medical City Healthcare
• “National Patient Safety Goal Suicide Prevention” – Lisa DiBlasi Moorehead, Associate Nurse Executive, The Joint Commission
• “Cyber Security and Patient Safety” – Dr. Julie Rennecker, Founder, Syzygy Teams, LLC
• “Sentinel Event Alert #60 – Creating a Reporting Culture” – Coleen Smith, Director of High Reliability Initiatives, The Joint Commission
• “Human Trafficking – What Signs Healthcare Workers Should Look For” – Carrie Schirato, Carrie Taylor, Co-Founders, Reclaim611
• “Root Cause Analysis – Vanderbilt Medical Center” – Marcus Miller, Vice President of Development, System Improvements, Inc.
Now that’s an all-star cast! You can view the recordings here.
You can also find links to the .pdf presentations here.
For questions, please contact Patti Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.