One month until the virtual Patient Safety Summit!
It’s just one month until the 13th Annual Patient Safety Summit, with the virtual event is set to begin on September 10. The Summit will take place over four two-hour sessions via webinar on September 10, 17, 24 and October 1.
The summit’s agenda will include Keynote Speaker Meagan Johnson, the hilarious and motivational generational expert, to open the program. Check out her video here.
The Summit’s schedule includes:
• Sept. 10, 10:00-11:30 a.m. – Keynote Speaker Meagan Johnson, “Generational Workforce”
• Sept. 17, 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Audrey Cortez, “Steady and Raise Method for Resiliency”
• Sept. 17, 11:00-12:00 noon – Winjie Tang Miao, “Shifting Priorities to Consumer and Patient Safety Focus”
• Sept. 24, 10:00-10:40 a.m. – Panel to include Lara Burnside, Brittany Hendrickson and Anne Van Dyke, “Patient and Family Engagement”
• Sept. 24, 10:45-11:30 a.m. – Valere Lemon, “Active Trigger Surveillance: Illuminating our Safety Blind Spots”
• Sept. 24, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. – Panel to include Lisa M. Boone, Sherry Cusumano and Lee Ann Franklin, “Mental Health”
• Oct. 1, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 noon – DFWHC Foundation Health Literacy Committee, “Health Literacy Workshop”
This year’s virtual event will be offered at a reduced cost of $120 for all four sessions or $30 for a single session. There are also discounts for groups of 10 or more.
Continuing education credits will include 7.75 CNE’s, CPHQ and ASHRM, as well as ACHE Qualified Self-Reported Credits.
Poster submissions will be shared via the Internet. Key presenters for each poster will receive free registration to the Summit. Deadline to submit a poster is August 14.
For event details and to register, please click here.