Keynote session of the 13th Annual Patient Safety Summit now available online
If you missed the opening session of the DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) Foundation’s 13th Annual Patient Safety Summit on September 10, the presentation is now available online. Keynote Speaker Meagan Johnson opened the event to discuss “Generational Workforce.”
You can download a postcard detailing her discussion by clicking the graphic below.
To view Johnson’s presentation, please click here.
The virtual Summit will continue to take place over three two-hour sessions via webinar on September 17, 24 and October 1.
The Summit’s schedule will continue with:
• Sept. 17, 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Audrey Cortez, “Steady and Raise Method for Resiliency”
• Sept. 17, 11:00-12:00 noon – Winjie Tang Miao, “Shifting Priorities to Consumer and Patient Safety Focus”
• Sept. 24, 10:00-10:40 a.m. – Panel to include Lara Burnside, Brittany Hendrickson and Anne Van Dyke, “Patient and Family Engagement”
• Sept. 24, 10:45-11:30 a.m. – Valere Lemon, “Active Trigger Surveillance: Illuminating our Safety Blind Spots”
• Sept. 24, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. – Panel to include Lisa M. Boone, Sherry Cusumano and Lee Ann Franklin, “Mental Health”
• Oct. 1, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 noon – DFWHC Foundation Health Literacy Committee, “Health Literacy Workshop”
For event details, please click here.