In advance of Patient Safety Summit, Keynote Speaker Meagan Johnson posts video
In advance of the DFW Hospital Council Foundation’s 13th Annual Patient Safety Summit on September 10, Keynote Speaker Meagan Johnson posted a video yesterday promoting the event. The virtual Summit will take place over four two-hour sessions via webinar on September 10, 17, 24 and October 1.
Unwilling to accept standard generalizations, for over a decade Johnson has tackled the generational challenges, myths and misunderstandings head on through her motivational speaking and writing projects. Meagan demonstrates to audiences, through her own experience, that all generations have strengths that go beyond mere age and appearance.
Johnson will open the Summit with the opening presentation on September 10.
Check out her video below or click here.
The Summit’s schedule includes:
• Sept. 10, 10:00-11:30 a.m. – Keynote Speaker Meagan Johnson, “Generational Workforce”
• Sept. 17, 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Audrey Cortez, “Steady and Raise Method for Resiliency”
• Sept. 17, 11:00-12:00 noon – Winjie Tang Miao, “Shifting Priorities to Consumer and Patient Safety Focus”
• Sept. 24, 10:00-10:40 a.m. – Panel to include Lara Burnside, Brittany Hendrickson and Anne Van Dyke, “Patient and Family Engagement”
• Sept. 24, 10:45-11:30 a.m. – Valere Lemon, “Active Trigger Surveillance: Illuminating our Safety Blind Spots”
• Sept. 24, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. – Panel to include Lisa M. Boone, Sherry Cusumano and Lee Ann Franklin, “Mental Health”
• Oct. 1, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 noon – DFWHC Foundation Health Literacy Committee, “Health Literacy Workshop”
This year’s virtual event will be offered at a reduced cost of $120 for all four sessions or $30 for a single session. There are also discounts for groups of 10 or more.
Continuing education credits will include 7.75 CNE’s, CPHQ and ASHRM, as well as ACHE Qualified Self-Reported Credits.
For event details and to register, please click here.