The virtual Patient Safety Summit begins Sept. 10!
Through rain, sleet or COVID-19, the 13th Annual Patient Safety Summit is set to begin on September 10! Previously scheduled for August 12, the event will now take place virtually over four two-hour sessions via webinar on September 10, 17, 24 and October 1.
The summit’s agenda was announced last week, to include Keynote Speaker Meagan Johnson, the hilarious and motivational generational expert, to open the program. Check out her video here.
The Summit’s schedule and agenda includes:
• Sept. 10, 10:00-11:30 a.m. – Keynote Speaker Meagan Johnson, “Generational Workforce”
• Sept. 17, 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Audrey Cortez, “Steady and Raise Method for Resiliency”
• Sept. 17, 11:00-12:00 noon – Winjie Miao, “Shifting Priorities to Consumer and Patient Safety Focus”
• Sept. 24, 10:00-10:40 a.m. – Panel to include Lara Burnside, Brittany Hendrickson and Anne Van Dyke, “Patient and Family Engagement”
• Sept. 24, 10:45-11:30 a.m. – Valere Lemon, “Active Trigger Surveillance: Illuminating our Safety Blind Spots”
• Sept. 24, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. – Panel to include Lisa M. Boone, Sherry Cusumano and Lee Ann Franklin, “Mental Health”
• Oct. 1, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 noon – DFWHC Foundation Health Literacy Committee, “Health Literacy Workshop”
This year’s virtual event will be offered at a reduced cost of $120 for all four sessions or $30 for a single session. There are also discounts for groups of 10 or more.
Continuing education credits will include 7.75 CNE’s, CPHQ and ASHRM, as well as ACHE Qualified Self-Reported Credits.
Poster submissions will also return this year, shared via the Internet. Key presenters for each poster will receive free registration to the Summit. Deadline to submit a poster is August 14.
For event details and to register, please click here.